Across The Universe


Words are flying out like /endless rain into a paper cup /They slither while they pass /They slip away across the universe /Pools of sorrow waves of joy /are drifting thorough my open mind /Possessing and caressing me

Jai guru deva om /Nothing's gonna change my world /Nothing's gonna change my world /Nothing's gonna change my world /Nothing's gonna change my world

Images of broken light which /dance before me like a million eyes /That call me on and on across the universe /Thoughts meander like a /restless wind inside a letter box /they tumble blindly as /they make their way across the universe

Sounds of laughter shades of life /are ringing through my open ears /exciting and inviting me/Limitless undying love which /shines around me like a million suns /It calls me on and on across the universe

评论

此博客中的热门博文

编辑和穷诗人谈社会主义

一半一半 ,俊男续篇